Where was it and why did you like it.
Mine would be Colorado Springs, CO.
The reason was I won a racing trip out there and got to race IROC,IRL, and Saleen Mustangs on Pikes Peak International Raceway coutesey of Marlboro...It was an awesome trip.
Where was it and why did you like it.
Mine would be Colorado Springs, CO.
The reason was I won a racing trip out there and got to race IROC,IRL, and Saleen Mustangs on Pikes Peak International Raceway coutesey of Marlboro...It was an awesome trip.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Niagra Falls..
prolly cause i'll never get to see it agian
[ QUOTE ]
Niagra Falls..
prolly cause i'll never get to see it agian
[/ QUOTE ]
Not to hijack this but did anybody else read this and think
"Slowly I turned..."
Shew 3 stooges....gotta love them
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I like south Texas, around Encinal and Freer. Wide open spaces.
I love the Outer Banks of NC. Just a great place to visit, don't know if I would want to live there though.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
New Orleans before the tragidy. It was beautiful.
Myrtle Beach - I just love the atmosphere, so much to do down there.
Miami - SOUTH BEACH! Miami Dolphins!! ENOUGH SAID
Key West - Duval Street , Spring Break .... that was the craziest week of my life, I'll never forget that place ..
"Why so serious?"
Cambbridge, OH---hunting trip
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
I agree, New Orleans was wonderful. I went for the Sugar Bowl between Auburn and VT and had a wonderful time.
Savannah is a nice city too.
Denver, Colorado. It was a city atmosphere but it felt like home with all the mountains. You could see a professional football game, basketball game, or baseball game and not even have to drive more than 30 mins. Endless outdoor activities as well.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
ClearWater Beach, Florida. IT's a great beach period. Not too many people, all varieties and just enough things to do to have fun!
Bookmarks